Ross Park Aquatic Complex
2901 South 2nd Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83204
Information Hotline: (208) 234-0472
Staff Phone: (208) 235-5412
Memorial Day Weekend–
Labor Day Weekend
12pm to 8pm (daily)
- Zero-depth pool—a children's pool with a water-play element in the center. Kids can go down a slide, shut a water spout on and off, and venture through tunnels.
- Lazy river—a donut-shaped pool with a gentle current. Swimmers can sunbathe on a float tube while gently drifting around the river.
- Activity pool—a pool designated for water sports. High-action patrons can pick up a game of water basketball or teeter across a row of lily pads while dangling from a cargo net.
- Water slide—a slippery hydrotube ride. Adventurers climb an encased set of stairs, and then take a thrilling ride to the bottom through a twisting hydrotube.
- Swimming pool—a 25-yard by 25-meter traditional pool. Swimming lanes are coupled with open swim areas—great for exercise and water fun.
The real estate around the aquatic complex is home to several additional attractions including Ross Park (rock climbing, nature trails, and picnics), the Pocatello Zoo, Fort Hall Replica, playground equipment, a sand volleyball court, a horseshoe pit, and a skateboard park.
Pocatello Contractor Pocatello Realtors Pocatello Relocation
812 East Clark Street, Pocatello, ID 83201
Phone: (208) 234-4444
Fax: (208) 232-4242
Equal Housing Opportunity